PADS was originally set up to work with people within the assistance dog industry as well as helping people with training and assessments of individual assistance dogs.
When we moved to beautiful Gulgong and now Mudgee, NSW almost 8 years ago Adele found that there was a need for dog training programs, private consults, behavioural programs and consultancy and she has since included these in her business hence where the “assistance and solutions” really starts to work.
LOCAL DOG TRAINING
- 5 and 6 week dog training programs from 14 weeks upwards
- Scent Detection Programs
- The Nose Knows Scent Training for fun
- Behaviour modification
- Doggone Safe (dog bite prevention)
- Family Paws Parent Education (Dogs & Storks and Dogs & Toddler) programs
The individual programs can be seen by clicking on the training program links on the menu bar
- Behavioural Assessments
- Greenhound Assessments
- Therapy Dog Assessments
- NSW Transport approved Assessments for Assistance/Therapy Dogs
- Assistance Dog Public Access Tests – As per the Australian Federal Law
ASSISTANCE DOG & THERAPY DOGS
PADS is an independent trainer and assessor for Assistance and Therapy Dogs. We have developed a program to assist owners of potential assistance dogs, which provides a pathway from pet dog to assistance dog.
PADS is abreast of legislation relating to assistance dogs at local government, state and federal levels. The Companion Animals Legislation and the Disability Discrimination Act relating to assistance animals.
PADS is an NDIS registered provider and has been audited been audited under the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission.
PADS is Fully Insured. Working With Children's Check valid till 2020